STEPS FOR AADHAR CARD CORRECTION:
Hello, Everyone. We hope that After Reading Lots of Article and Post here You finally Fill up the Application form of Aadhar Card and Many of you have checked Your Aadhar Card Status. But Many People have some Corrections in their Aadhar Card like Mismatch of Name, Wrong Date of birth, Wrong Address and wrong Gender. Find below how to get Aadhar Correction Form for Offline Correction.
So, Don’t worry If you have this Kind of Problem This Post will Help you to Make it Correct. Read full post till the end.
Sometimes during the Aadhar Card Form Filling Process, some of the User Information May changes so, at the End They Get an Aadhar card with Correction or Misprint. To Update and Change Your Aadhar card Information You have to update the data given below in the aadhar card if it is incorrect either by giving your update Aadhar Card request Online or by sending a request through post by Filling Up Aadhar Form.
Now by this Method, You can Correct Below Listed Information in Your Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
Basically, There are two Methods to Do Aadhar Card Correction.
- Aadhar Card Correction by POST.
- Update Aadhaar Card ONLINE.
STEPS TO UPDATE AADHAR CARD OFFLINE
- In First Step Download, the form Given Below and Update UIDAI Eaadhar Card correction offline by clicking here. After Downloading this form You can see the first page like This
- After Downloading form take one Print out. Then fill up the Form Completely without Making any Mistake in the aadhar data update form and sign at the Bottom Right side of the Form.
- After filling up the form You need to attach all the self-signed/Self Attested required documents as given in the Valid Documents List attached. (SEE: – LIST OF DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE VALID FOR AADHAR CARD CORRECTION)
- Before Posting Check the information entered in the Application Form carefully. You can Also Fill up the Form in your Native Language like English, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Gujarati etc.
- In all the Attested Documents Write your 12 Digit Aadhar Number with Name Given in Aadhar Card.
- Enclose all the Documents in A4 Size Envelope Paper and Write the Subscription on the envelope to be sent as “Aadhar update/correction”.
- Send the filled form with all the required documents to one of the addresses of Aadhar Card Kendra.
- After Few Days You will receive a notification of the update request receipt when it is Successfully Reviewed by UIDAI.
- In the Following Table, you can found List of Address of UIDAI Regional Headquarter and It’s Telephone Number.
UIDAI OFFICES | in Case of any Difficulty
If you find any difficulty you can contact UIDAI Office in their working Hours time.
|Local Languages||Address Of UIDAI Regional HeadQuarter in INDIA||Telephone Number Of UIDAI Regional Headquarter Office.|
|Hindi, Urdu||UIDAI Regional Office|
Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam
Building, 3rd Floor
TC-46/V Vibhuti Khand
|Bengali||UIDAI Regional Office|
1st Floor RIADA Central
Namkum Industrial Area
|English, Gujarati and|
|UIDAI Regional Office|
5th & 7th Floor,
B D Somani Marg,
Mumbai – 400 005
|UIDAI Regional Office|
No. 49, 3rd Floor,
South Wing Race Course
Road, Bangalore – 01
|Telugu, Oriya||UIDAI Regional Office|
5th Floor, Block – III, My
Home Hub, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500 081
|Punjabi||UIDAI Regional Office|
SCO 139 – 141, Sector 17-C,
- Remember that The Aadhar letter with updates will be sent to your address when the update/ correction in name, address, date of birth and gender are processed.
- For any Update of your New Aadhar Card, the notification about update will be sent to the given mobile number so that You can Track all the Process of Delivery.
CONGRATULATIONS !! You have Successfully changed and Make Aadhar Card Update Offline Via Post.