Aadhar Card Status
Aadhar card is government issued ID card. Once the government approves an application, aadhar number is assigned to the common people. If you have already applied for the aadhar number, then you can check the Adhar Card Status Check by Name and Pin Code online, and download the pdf file using the enrolment number online. Note that aadhar card is mandatory by the government of India and in every bank account, electricity bill, telephone connection, gas connection, and other requires aadhar card registration. Check Adhar Card Status step by step as explained below;
What is The Purpose of Having Aadhar Card?
It makes simple for people to avail government subsidies and have only one number as an identity that would be proof of address as well. Another reason behind launching aadhar card is to help control illegal immigration to the country. That is why the government approves aadhar card by name and address, photograph, and fingerprint only. It is not an identity of a family but this number is allotted to an individual person.
Adhar Card Status Check by Name
If you need your aadhar number urgently but don’t know your enrolment number then you can check your aadhar card status by name and pin code. It is the best trick that let you download your aadhar card by name and pin code. In this article, you will learn and under how to check aadhar card status by name and pin code in one go.
This article will be very helpful for a person who to check the aadhar status date of birth only but by this article, you will understand the steps by which you can check aadhar status by name and pin code. The status can be checked both online and offline via India post. After receiving the enrolment number of aadhar application at the nearest aadhar center, aadhar card will be sent to the residential address mentioned on the application within 30-90 days.
Systematically Process for Aadhar Card Status
- In order to know the aadhar card status by name and pin code, first, you need to find out the aadhar number or UID or aadhar enrolment number (EID). So to find out you have to visit the lost UID/EID page of the https://uidai.gov.in/ then go to find UID EID. The benefit Aadharcard download by name without a mobile number is you can verify your address.
- Once the page is open—there are 2 options available one is for UID and another is for EID.
- Select any one option, which you want to recover and fill in the details asked for aadhar card status by name.
- The details are asked for is full name, email-id, mobile number, and enter the security code. The mobile number and email address should be same as mentioned on the application form.
- Once the security code is entered, click next to get the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received via SMS, click on the verify button.
- You will get your aadhar card enrolment number on email or mobile number. It depends on the receiving option you have chosen.
- Once you get the UID or EID number, move next to download the aadhar card PDF copy.
- To download the copy of the aadhar card click on the given link https://www.uidai.gov.in/
We have tried our level best to cover all the aspects regarding Adhaar Card Status Check by Name and pin code online.
If you have any query please feel free to comment below. We’ll get back you ASAP…