Aadhar Linking Status
Aadhaar Card is a Proof of Identification of Indian Citizen. Aadhar Card is Allowed by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). UIDAI has Provided many Facility like User can Check Aadhar Card Status Online, Link Aadhar with Bank Account, Link Aadhar with Other Identity Proof Such as PAN card, Ration Card and Voter ID Card.
There many reasons for Government’s directive to link Aadhar Card to Bank Accounts. Primarily to check for frauds and dummy bank accounts which would minimise instances of money laundering, black money circulation and help seize such Fraud accounts.
Here is a List of Few Aadhar Services:
- Link Aadhar With Bank Account – Aadhar Seeding
- Check Aadhar Status Online
- Check Aadhar Update Status
- Get Eaadhar Online
- Verify Aadhar Card
We have Already Discuss Aadhar Seeding Process AKA How to Link Aadhar Card with Bank Account, After Linking aadhar with Bank Account It’s required to check Aadhar Linking Status Online at Aadhar Kiosk Portal.
Before Going through the Process If you haven’t Link Your Aadhar Card with Your Bank Account We highly Recommend You to Do it First because Nowadays it’s Mandatory to Link Aadhar with Bank Account In order to get Benefits Link LPG Subsidy, Many PradhanMantry Yojna and Applying for Load etc.
There are Basically 3 Ways to Check Aadhar Linking Status with Bank Account. They are as follows:
- To Check Aadhar Linking Status Offline By Visiting Your Bank Branch
- Check Adhar Linking Status Online at Aadhar KIOSK Portal
- To Check Aadhar Linking Status Via Mobile
Check Aadhar Linking Status Via Mobile
By far This is Easiest and Fastest Way to check Aadhar Linking Status. In this Method, You need to Dial *99*99# => Now Enter your 12 Digit Aadhar Number and Select Option 1, To Confirm the Number Press 2. Within few Seconds one Pop Up will Open Containing Information Regarding If your Aadhar Number has Linked with Your Bank Account of Not.
Check Aadhar Linking Status at Bank Branch
This Process is also Easy but for that, you need to Visit your Bank where Your Account is opened. Take your Original Passbook and Aadhar Card with You and Ask any Bank official to Check Whether Your Aadhar Card Number is Linked with Your Bank Account or Not.
He/She will take your Passbook and Verify the Information in Server and Tell you whether Your Aadhar Number is Linked with Your Bank Account or Not.
Check Aadhar Linking Status Online at Aadhar KIOSK
In this Process You don’t need to Visit Bank or No use of Mobile You Simply Need Good Internet Connection. To check Aadhar Linking Process Online Follow the Simple Steps:
- Go to Aadhar Help Portal also Known as Aadhar KIOSK.
- In Kiosk Portal=>Select Aadhaar Services Tab
- Now In Adhar Services Select Check Aadhar Linking Status with Bank Account.
- Now in the Given Window, You need to Enter your 12 Digit Aadhar Number and Enter Captcha Code for Human Verification.
- Hit Enter.
- Now If your Aadhar Card has Linked then You will See one Message regarding that.
By this way, you can Check Aadhar Linking Status Online.